Hisense is dedicated to providing consumers with innovative electronic products such as televisions. The company was founded in Qingdao, China in 1969 and is known as one of the largest TV manufacturers in China since 2004.
Over the years, Hisense faced a series of lawsuits about patent infringement – the latest being filed by Flexiworld accusing the company of alleged infringement of five patents.
Still, we can all agree that Hisense is indeed a top brand in the TV market. However, you may encounter some occasional remote issues – knowing the universal remote codes can be helpful at this point.
No worries though. I have done the legwork for you. Just keep reading!
What are the universal codes for Hisense TV?
Hisense TVs are a fantastic low-cost brand that allows you to own a smart TV for a fraction of the price.
The remote is an essential component of the smart TV, and if it is missing or broken, problems may arise. Universal remote controls are available in a wide range of shapes, sizes, and functions. Many use touch screens, while others use push buttons.
Hisense TVs support over 50 universal remote codes. Different models, manufacturers, and service providers, all have their own assigned codes. To pair your universal remote with your Hisense TV, you must enter the correct code.
If you don’t have a Hisense TV remote or aren’t sure which one to use, you could try using your smartphone. Before purchasing a remote, it is best to check the model number.
Your Hisense TV is compatible with the following remotes and codes:
Three-Digit Codes for Hisense TV
Four-Digit Code for Hisense TV
Five Digit Code for Hisense TV
GE Universal Remote Codes for Hisense TV
DirecTV Remote Codes for Hisense TV
Codes for DirecTV Remote series RC24, RC32, RC64, RC65, and RC66
Codes for DirecTV Remote series RC71, RC72, and RC73
Xfinity Remote Codes for Hisense TV
Onn Remote Codes for Hisense TV
Code for Hisense Roku TV
Below are some of the Remote Control Codes for Hisense Roku TV:
How do I find my Hisense TV code?
If you don’t know which code to enter to pair your remote with your Hisense TV, you’re not alone.
Hisense has included a feature that allows the user to perform a code search for the remote control on the TV, which is extremely useful.
You can conduct a code search by following the steps below:
Turn on the Hisense Television
- Click and hold the Setup button.
- Enter 9-1-1.
- Now, press and hold the power button. Press the channel up button at the same time until the TV turns off.
- When the TV turns off, go to the remote and press the power button to turn it back on.
- If the television turns on, press the device button to save the code; your remote is now programmed for your television.
The TV must check each code individually to see if it matches the code of the universal remote control, which can be a lengthy process. This method will be successful, but it can be frustrating at times.
Manually Program Your Remote
If you found your keycode in one of the above charts, you’re off to a good start. This will make it easier to set up your universal remote.
To program your new remote, follow these steps:
Switch on the Hisense Television
- On your universal remote, press the TV button.
- Hold the universal remote’s setup button until the light flashes.
- Enter the numerical code for your universal remote.
- Point your remote control at the TV and press the power button until it shuts down.
- Remove the power button.
- Your remote has been programmed and is ready to use.
This method of pairing a universal remote, whether battery-powered or USB powered, is the quickest and most convenient. Knowing the correct remote code ahead of time will save a user ten minutes of frustration when attempting to pair the remote without a code.
Without a Code, Program Your Remote
It’s sometimes impossible to determine which code is appropriate for your universal remote. Hisense offers a method for programming your remote to the TV with this in mind.
The best way to accomplish this feat is to take the following steps:
- Manually turn on your TV by pressing the power button on the unit.
- To enter pairing mode, take the remote and press the TV power button for three seconds.
- Point the remote at the television and press the channel up and channel down buttons until the television turns off on its own.
- Using the remote control, try turning on the TV again. To do so, press the power button.
- If the TV is turned on, pressing the device button will save the code.
After pairing your remote, you must save the code. If you don’t, the TV may lose the pairing signal, and you’ll have to start all over again. Not only would this be infuriating, but it would also be time-consuming.
How to Use Hisense TV Codes [Older Models]
- Hold down the Clear TV button at the top for a long time.
- All four of the lights will turn on.
- Pick any code and press the Pound button.
- To turn off the TV, press the Power button.
If you have a Dish remote, you can use the same steps to program it to work with your Hisense TV.
How do you connect a universal remote to a Hisense Television?
First of all, you have to find out the exact code for your Hisense TV. You can easily do so by adopting the methods discussed in this article. These remote codes can be used to pair any universal remote with a Hisense Smart TV.
What are the Hisense Roku TV codes?
There are 3-digit, 4-digit, and 5-digit Hisense TV codes according to your remote type. The most common Hisense Roku TV codes include 0073, 0178, 0780, 763, 759, 765,10748, 11758, 535, 3851, 387, 0091, 0366, and 180.
Is Hisense made by Samsung?
Hisense TVs are not made by Samsung.
Hisense is owned by the Hisense Group, a Chinese company founded in 1969 and based in Qingdao. It’s the number one electronics company in the country. Meanwhile, Samsung is Korea-based and is a global brand in its own right.
Is Hisense the same as LG?
Hisense and LG TVs are manufactured by different companies.
Both brands offer quality TVs, but Hisense is more on the affordable end of the scale. However, LG does have superior LCD, audio, and video quality if you have the extra money to splurge.
- You may have arrived at this page while looking for the correct code for a new remote control that you recently purchased.
- In either case, it’s in your best interest to put forth the effort to learn it because doing so will benefit you.
- Before attempting to pair the remote with the television, it’s recommended that you become acquainted with the code associated with it.
- There are several Remote Control Codes for Hisense TVs. Commonly used, however, are the 4-digit codes.
- This is the most efficient way to program any remote control. If the remote control came with the television, it’s likely that it’s already paired with the TV or that it will detect the signal immediately.
- Philips Hue Power Consumption Test – How much does Philips Hue Cost?
- How To Fix Samsung TV No Signal Issue
- How to Fix a Black Screen on an LG TV? (Answered).
Online Security and Privacy
It’s never been more important to protect yourself online. Threats are everywhere, and scammers are getting smarter every day.
Whether you’re looking to improve your online security, enjoy more privacy, avoid others tracking you across the internet, or just want to use a streaming service from another country, a VPN can be very useful.
Here are some of the best options (affiliate links)