Ways Your Smart Home Can Help In Self Isolation
Let’s put your smart home to use! You’re in self-isolation, and you’re bored out of your tree. You’re looking for ways to help yourself, and you’re looking for ways to help others. There’s a TON your smart home can do and these are just a few ideas.
Your friends and family can be reached with a number of different video conferencing tools, and you can help your family with many of these easy tricks. You can give them everything from an alert button to full control of their home without touching anything. All with a smart home and these ideas.
Ways Your Smart Home can Help In Self Isolation Tutorial Videos:
We also break down the steps in an article here: https://automatelife.net/create-your-own-20-webcam-with-wyze-cam/
- Wyze Cam v2 or Wyze Cam Pan and 32 GB SD Card.
- USB A to A Cable
- SD Card Reader (If your PC/Mac does not have one built-in)
- Subscribe to Take The Frustration Out Of Automation: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtRSKEipM17PF7n0mi66btQ?sub_confirmation=1
- Join our Patreon Group to get direct access to me (and for even deeper content): https://ift.tt/2XdGT7c
- Our recommended smart home products for every situation (affiliate link): https://amzn.to/3cnRDHZ
- Are you unsure about putting a smart speaker or smart display in your home? Read our short e-book here: https://ift.tt/2LGBn9t
- Automate Your Life Merchandise: https://ift.tt/2nsarSk
Automate Your Life is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and other Amazon websites.
Thanks for reading and watching, and Remeber: Don’t Hate, Automate.