Prime Day 2019 is RIGHT NOW! (July 15 and 16, 2019). It’s tough to know just what to buy, so we’re sharing the Top 10 things we’re currently wishing for. These products hit the mark for our smart home, and they should fit yours too. Please note that we sometimes make money when you click the links.
10. Smart Things Cam (US Only) – The SmartThings Cam is a brand new camera from Samsung that integrates with SmartThings and has a free cloud storage option that stores video for 4 cameras up to 24 hours.
9. Apple Watch 4 – Expensive, but the best smart watch in the market today. Maybe they will give a discount on Prime – maybe.
8. Google Home Mini – Been on the market for a while, and is probably the best smart device around, with the proven Google Assistant. Lots of discounts prior to Prime Day.
7. Andriod Tablets – Galaxy Tab A or Lenovo Tab 4 – Getting a great Tab for cheap could provide useful for things like ActionTiles (find the link and coupon code on our community page)
6. Nest Protect– About time to replace your smoke detectors or CO monitors in the house? Good time to think about using Nest Protect to integrate with the Google Ecosystem.
5. Lutron or GE Smart Light Switches – You might want to take the leap and go all out on Lutron switches in the home (ZigBee). Otherwise if Lutron swiches do not go on sale, then you can look at the latest GE Jasco Z-Wave light switches.
4. Echo Show 5 – Will challenge the Google Nest Hub. Amazon may try to give you the best deals for their products on Amazon Prime Day. So stay tuned.
3. SmartThings Sensors – Automate Your Life has bought into the SmartThings smart home system. Rumors are that these devices will be discounted approx. 15% between now and Prime Day.
2. Google Nest Hub – Best overall Smart Display on the market and Best Voice Assistant out there. The Google Nest Hub are one sale, so its probable that Prime Day could provide the current sale price or better.
1. Wyze Cam v2 – The little camera that could. Now with the new Person Detection Feature, it’s giving you more of what a smart camera should do. They are inexpensive – and you might find them up to 20% off on Prime Day.
Sensative Strip – Small Z-Wave Sensors for doors, windows, leaks and more.
Aeotec Multisensor 6 – Really good all around sensor. Expensive, so hopefully these will be on sale on Prime Day
Find your country link to these products and more on our community site below!
“Should You Buy a Smart Speaker (Google Home or Amazon Echo – Is This the Right Tech For You?” is on sale now on Amazon. It’s free with Kindle Unlimited. Find it on Amazon US, Amazon UK, and Amazon Canada.
You can also purchase Automate Your Life merchandise (hoodies, mugs, hats and more). Follow our link to [get AYL Merchandise Here]
Smart Home Products for Every Situation:
Proceeds of sales from the Amazon Affiliate Link Help support Automate Your Life. Thank you for your support. You can find smart home products on our Amazon Affiliate Link Here, or click on the picture.