If you’re an Anime enthusiast, then you’ve probably wanted to complete your anime watchlist on your TV. There are a lot of applications for streaming anime. When you get habitual of watching them on the big screen, you won’t enjoy watching them on your smartphones then.
One of the most popular anime streaming services is Crunchyroll. It also has one of the most extensive anime libraries that offer High Definition content.
It provides easy access to most Anime series online to stream and has download services for premium users. Unfortunately, Crunchyroll isn’t natively available on Samsung Smart TV.
However, you can still stream your favorite Anime series on your Samsung TV using other methods. Keep reading to know how.
|Use Chromecast||You’ll be able to cast anything from your computer or smartphone to your smart TV by using Google Chromecast.|
|Utilize Firestick||Crunchyroll can be accessed by using Firestick on a Samsung smart TV.|
|Get the Plex App||Plex is a free streaming service on your Samsung smart TV. You can use the Plex app to stream a variety of media.|
|Utilize an OTT (over-the-top) gadget||You can get access to Crunchyroll by setting up an OTT device on your Samsung smart TV.|
|Connect your laptop or computer through HDMI||You can watch your desired show from the Crunchyroll website on your smart TV by connecting it with your laptop or computer through HDMI.|
|Use Smart View, cast Crunchyroll||Using Smart View to cast Crunchyroll on your TV is another way of enjoying your favorite Anime show on the big screen.|
|Use Airplay-cast Crunchyroll (iOS Devices)||If you’re an iOS user, AirPlay can also be used to cast content from your iPad or iPhone to your Samsung smart TV.|
What Is Crunchyroll?
The focus on Asian media, with Anime series and movies making up the majority of the service’s material, is what sets Crunchyroll different from its rivals.
Additionally, Crunchyroll offers digital Manga for customers to read on smartphones and tablets and a good selection of live-action drama series from Japan, Singapore, South Korea, China, and Taiwan.
With exclusivity agreements with numerous significant Japanese businesses, Crunchyroll, a fully legal Anime streaming service, can stream episodes of well-known Anime series a day after they were first broadcast on Japanese television.
Previously, Crunchyroll was recommended if you wanted to watch Anime series soon after they aired on broadcast TV. Today, Crunchyroll is your go-to source for Anime and an Editors’ choice selection.
To know more about Crunchyroll, I suggest watching this video:
Does a Samsung smart TV support Crunchyroll?
No, a Samsung smart TV does not support downloading Crunchyroll.
Don’t worry, though. I’ve got a few options for how you can watch your favorite Anime on a Samsung smart TV using Crunchyroll.
Using Crunchyroll on a Samsung TV
It’s quite difficult to accept that Crunchyroll isn’t available on Samsung smart TVs. Even if all the doors are shut, there may still be a way. Whenever we want, we can invent new ways.
Similarly, I have searched for a few potentially effective strategies that I’ll share with you.
One of the potent casting devices is Google Chromecast. With its use, you might cast anything from your computer or smartphone to your smart TV.
To connect your smartphone and Chromecast device, all you need is an active internet connection.
Here are the steps:
- Plug the Google Chromecast into the HDMI connector on your smart TV and turn it on.
- Your smartphone and Chromecast should be connected to the same wifi network.
- On your Android smartphone, get the Crunchyroll app from the Google Play Store.
- On your smartphone, launch the app and sign in using your account information.
- Choose and start playing the movie or Anime you desire.
- In the top right corner, select the Cast symbol.
- Your smartphone will scan for compatible casting devices and show you a list of them.
- From the list, choose your Chromecast device that is attached to the smart TV, and then permit pairing.
- The program you were watching on your smartphone will begin playing on your Chromecast-enabled smart TV in a matter of seconds.
You can use Firestick on a Samsung smart TV to access Crunchyroll since Crunchyroll can be downloaded legally through the Amazon store.
Here are the steps:
- Connect the Amazon Firestick to the internet by plugging it into the Samsung smart TV’s HDMI connector.
- Navigate to your smart TV’s Firestick home screen.
- The magnifying glass symbol is located in the upper-left corner of the screen. Click it.
- Make use of the on-screen keyboard to look up the Crunchyroll app.
- To install the Crunchyroll app on your device, select the app and choose Download.
- Launch the app from the My Apps & Games area once it has been installed.
- To sign in, enter your free Crunchyroll login information and select Sign-in.
- As a result, you can use Firestick to view Crunchyroll content on your Samsung smart TV.
Get the Plex App
You may utilize Plex, a free streaming service, on your Samsung smart TV. You may stream a variety of media, including movies, music, TV shows, and even Anime, using the Plex app.
Here are the steps:
- Start your Samsung smart TV and establish a secure Wi-Fi connection.
- Press the Smart Hub button on the remote to access the Apps section.
- Utilize the search bar to look for the word “plex” and click the result to access the download page.
- For Plex to be installed on your Samsung TV, select the Install button.
- Launch the Plex app when it has been installed and register a new account. If you already have an account, you can select the Sign In option.
- You must use a different device to enter the activation code that is shown on the TV screen on Plex’s activation page to connect your existing account.
- Select Link next. The Plex app on your Samsung TV is now connected to your Plex account.
- Visit the Crunchyroll channel to access free streaming of your preferred Anime.
Utilize an OTT (over-the-top) gadget
Through several smart gadgets, you can stream multimedia content using over-the-top devices. Once you have a reliable wireless connection, OTT devices are typically supported by a variety of streaming services and are simple to set up.
Only a handful of the OTT devices now on the market are popular ones like Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire Stick, and Chromecast.
You may effortlessly view well-liked streaming services like Crunchyroll after setting up an OTT device on your Samsung smart TV. Additionally, it’s a fantastic way to integrate Beachbody with your Samsung Smart TV.
Connect your laptop or computer through HDMI
You can connect both devices through HDMI if you’re streaming anime video from the Crunchyroll website on a laptop or computer. If your laptop or PC has an HDMI connector, you can connect the two devices using a double-ended HDMI cable.
You may now access the Crunchyroll website and stream your preferred Anime films and series for free after connecting both devices.
Use Smart View to cast Crunchyroll
Start off by opening the Crunchyroll app on your Samsung phone and sign in to your account. Then, open your Samsung TV and join a shared wireless network with your phone and smart TV.
On your phone, start streaming the Anime you’ve chosen, then touch the Cast button. Select your Samsung smart TV from the Smart View menu. Afterward, the Crunchyroll app on your phone can now broadcast Anime to your Samsung TV.
Use Airplay-cast Crunchyroll (iOS Devices)
You can use AirPlay to cast content from your iPad or iPhone to your Samsung smart TV if you’re using an iOS device in addition to it.
Here are the steps:
- Open the Crunchyroll app on your iOS device, and make sure your account is logged in.
- Switch on your Samsung smart TV, then join a shared WiFi network with your TV and iOS device.
- Tap the AirPlay button while watching an anime on your Samsung TV.
- Choose your Samsung smart TV from the list of devices.
- Anime content will immediately start to stream to your smart TV from your device.
How long is Crunchyroll available without charge?
Answer: You can stream material with advertising for free with a free profile one week after it is broadcast in Japan. Only one hour after airing in Japan, Crunchyroll simulcasts the content the same day for its paying subscribers.
Can you watch Crunchyroll offline?
Answer: Mega Fan and Ultimate Fan are two additional tiers that the Anime streaming service is offering. The offline viewing function is part of the new premium tiers.
Does Crunchyroll have all anime?
Answer: Over 1,000 Anime programs, more than 200 East Asian dramas, and about 80 Manga titles are all available to users on Crunchyroll, albeit not all content is accessible internationally owing to license limitations.
- Crunchyroll is a streaming platform similar to Netflix and Disney+ that lets users watch movies and TV series on their computer, smartphone, video game console, smart TV, or streaming stick.
- Currently, Crunchyroll is not natively available on Samsung Smart TV. However, using some easy steps, you can still stream your favorite Anime series on your Samsung TV.
- You can use Google Chromecast to cast anything from your computer or smartphone to your smart TV.
- Crunchyroll can be downloaded through the Amazon store by using Firestick on your Samsung smart TV.
- You may also utilize Plex, a free streaming service, on your Samsung TV. Plex lets you stream movies, music, TV shows, and anime using the Plex app. If you already have an account, you can use the Sign In option to sign in to your Plex account.
- OTT devices are typically supported by a variety of streaming services and are simple to set up. Using the Crunchyroll app on your Samsung Smart TV, you can stream anime films and series for free.
- How Long Do Samsung TVs Last? (Find Out)
- How to Connect a Universal Remote to Your Vizio TV
- Vizio Sound Bar Cutting Out? (Here Are 9 Simple Ways to Fix It!)