Need to set up your Inovelli 4-in-1 Sensor? You’ve found the right place. The Inovelli 4 in 1 Z-Wave Motion sensor can help you monitor and control temperature, humidity, motion, and light. The Inovelli 4-in-1 Sensor is compatible with a number of Z-Wave Hubs such as SmartThings, Hubitat, Fibaro, Vera, and a number of others.
I ‘sense’ something is back in stock! https://t.co/9za7yc92k7— Inovelli (@theinovelli) May 27, 2021
Inovelli 4-in-1 Sensor Setup with SmartThings
There are few thing that you need to have to Setup Your Inovelli 4-in-1 Sensor:
- SmartThings Hub
- SmartThings App (not the Classic App)
- Z-Wave Device Specific Key (DSK) for the Inovelli 4-in-1 Sensor. Should have come in the box. You may want to keep this is in a safe place or scan it in to your device for future use. It sometimes found on the back of the device.
Here are the steps to add your Inovelli 4-in-1 Sensor to SmartThings
- Open the SmartThings App.
- Add the device: Press the ‘+’ button at the top of the screen to add a device.
- You have an option here to search for the Inovelli 4-in-1 Sensor or you can simply scan the DSK (QR scan code) that came with the device. Select Scan QR and scan the Inovelli 4-in-1 DSK. It is also found on the back of the device.
- The SmartThings App will then tell you to check your Inovelli 4-in-1 user manual to confirm the steps.
- Reset the Inovelli 4-in-1 Sensor: Beneath the sensor, you will notice the reset button. You may have to unscrew the Sensor stand to access it. Hold down the factory reset button for 5 seconds. You should notice that the LED light on the front of the sensor will blink intermittently.
- Name the Inovelli 4-in-1 Sensor: The SmartThings app will then recognize the device (“Successfully connected’). You can now name your device. Type in the new name of your Inovelli 4-in-1 Sensor. You will then see the device in your SmartThings App Hub page as a connected device.
- If you press the device in the SmartThings App, you will be shown an indication of Motion, Temperatures, Humidity, Illuminance, and Battery Level. You can now place the Inovelli 4-in-1 Sensor in any location in your home.
- Pressing the 3-dot button on the device page will give you settings. Click on Settings to change the sensitivity or alert settings for Low Battery, Temperature alerts, Humidity reporting, Luminance and Motion Sensor reset time.
- Once you change any of the settings, you will need to press the reset button on the bottom of the Inovelli 4-in-1 sensor to confirm the change in settings. You will see the red light blinking on the sensor.
- Screw-in the base of the Inovelli 4-in-1 Motion Sensor and affix 3M Tape provided to place the Inovelli 4-in-1 Motion Sensor in the desired location in your home.
You can find the Inovelli 4-in-1 Sensor at Inovelli.com or by clicking the 4-in-1 Sensor below:
Image Credit: Inovelli