How To Setup The Google Nest Mini
It’s easy to set up your new Google Nest Mini if you know what you’re doing. We’re going to show you the process for setting up the Nest Mini, but we’re also going to give you all of the little pieces of information you’ll need to get it set up and working in your smart home. This is the 2nd generation Google Nest Mini, and you’ll have it set up and working in just a few minutes.
One of the important components of this new device is just how the mount works. You’re going to need a #8 screw. You’ll also need the Android or iOS application called Google Home and a Google Account to use this all with. Finally, you’ll need either 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz WiFi in your home. All of this will prepare you to set up your Google Nest Mini!
- Please Subscribe to Take The Frustration Out Of Automation: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtRSKEipM17PF7n0mi66btQ?sub_confirmation=1
- Join our Patreon Group to get direct access to Brian (and for even deeper content): https://ift.tt/2XdGT7c
- We also have recommended smart home products for every situation (affiliate link, where we make money from eligible sales): https://amzn.to/2DwC6ah
- Are you unsure about putting a smart speaker or a smart display in your home? Read our short e-book here: https://ift.tt/2LGBn9t
- Automate Your Life Merchandise: https://ift.tt/2nsarSk