Gosund Smart Wifi LED Bulb Specs
Just installed some Gosund Smart Wifi LED Bulbs [WB3 or A60]. The specs from the box state the bulbs run at 8W (dimmable), fits the E26 configuration and runs at 800 Lumens. They give you colors within the RGB +W (Red-Green-Blue, White) spectrum with color temperatures varying between 2700K-6000K. Very similar product to the Teckin SB50 reviewed earlier in the year on Automate Your Life. No Hub required for these bulbs.
The setup is quite simple. You’ll need the Smart Life App by Tuyu. You can get this from from Google Play, or Apple App Store. The bulbs are compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. I have not tried on the Apple ecosystem.
You’ll need a 2.4 Ghz Wifi connection. The Smart Life app will run you through the setup:
- Turn off the power to the light socket (E26).
- Remove old bulb; replace with Gosund Smart WiFi LED Bulb (WB3).
- Smart bulb will start to flash.
- Add the bulb by pressing the [+] button. The app will walk through the location (family room, kitchen, etc.).
- Give a few minutes to let Google Home pick up the bulbs if you want to run via Google Assistant – You will need to connect the Smart Life App in Google Home.
Summary – Good bulbs, easy setup
These are now my second set of programmable Smart LED bulbs. Starting to get used to them to the idea of asking Google Assistant to change the color of my kitchen lights to whatever the kids ask for that evening. It’s fun. Try changing the color to match your nation’s colors, or setup a routine to change the colors to your favorite sports teams colors when they win. Give it a try!
One thing that I noticed right away on these bulbs is the humming noise coming from them. However, it might not be noticeable or could be negligible.
The bulbs seem to be a great fit for the home.
Thank you for reading!
Our Affiliate Links:
Canada – https://amzn.to/2xqVYrO
Thanks for watching Automate Your Life on YouTube, and please subscribe below