Samsung is a well-known TV maker. The company has been in this industry for many years and is one of the most prestigious brands on the market today.
Many people wonder if they can use zoom with all of its capabilities on their Samsung TVs. But while Samsung TVs are known for their amazing features and performance, using Zoom on a Samsung TV isn’t feasible due to the lack of a Zoom App.
As a matter of fact, the TV doesn’t contain this app. Therefore, you can’t hold Zoom Meetings on your Samsung TV. But no need to get upset. There are, however, ways to solve this problem which we’ll explain below.
|Methods to use Zoom on your TV||A Brief Explanation|
|Screen Mirroring in Smart View||Screen mirroring allows you to see all of the displays from your phone or computer on your Samsung TV screen.|
|Screen Mirroring with Chromecast||If you have a Chromecast, you can use it to broadcast content from your device’s screen on your TV.|
|Screen mirroring with MHL Cable||An MHL cable allows you to reflect your phone’s screen to your Samsung TV.|
Connecting your Zoom app to your Samsung TV can be really beneficial. You won’t have to strain to see through a little screen or hold it up, as with mobile phones.
So, how does Zoom function on a Samsung television? Everything you need to read can be found right here.
Is Zoom Supported By a Samsung Smart TV?
Zoom has altered the way people interact and collaborate. Gone are the days when you had to travel to a specific spot to attend meetings and conferences. Zoom allows you to interact, cooperate, and meet people from all around the world in real time.
Not to mention that Zoom is compatible with a wide range of platforms, including phones, tablets, and PCs. As a consequence, you may have a faultless video meeting experience no matter where you are.
As a result, if you own a Samsung smart TV, you may be wondering if Zoom is compatible with your device.
Sadly, Samsung TVs don’t have the Zoom App. For this reason, you cannot use the Zoom app directly on your Samsung TV.
But due to technological advancements, there is a way around this. We have a solution to this problem that has been discussed below.
Would It Be Possible to Use Zoom On My Samsung TV?
If Zoom meetings have become a regular part of your life, you’re probably curious about how to use Zoom on your Samsung TV for a larger display and a more convenient experience.
Fortunately, due to the interconnected nature of modern technologies, you may do this activity in a couple of minutes.
Screen Mirroring in Smart View
The simplest approach to work around the Zoom app not being available on your Samsung TV is to use screen mirroring. Screen recording allows you to see all of the displays from your phone or computer on your Samsung TV screen, giving you a better grasp of what’s going on during any video calls.
You must do the following:
- Check that your phone/computer and TV are both connected to the same WiFi network.
- Select the Quick settings panel. Swipe down from the top of the screen with two fingers to do so. Swipe over to the Smart View icon and tap it.
- Swipe left if the Smart View symbol does not appear. If this does not function, your device may be incompatible with the panel or must be added.
- Select your Samsung TV from the list of available devices.
- If prompted, provide a PIN or grant access to finish the connection.
- Your device’s screen will now display on the TV.
Screen Mirroring with Chromecast
If you have a Chromecast, you can use it to broadcast content from your device’s screen. You must accomplish the following:
- Make sure your Chromecast is fully configured and that all of your devices are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Look for the screen mirroring option on your phone or PC. The location varies according to the manufacturer of your gadget.
- Then, choose the Chromecast device you wish to cast to.
- After you’ve connected, you may run Zoom and use it with your smart TV.
Using a Roku to Mirror Your Screen
If you have a Roku streaming device, you can also mirror your computer screen. Here’s how to mirror your screen with a Roku:
- Check that your Roku is fully configured and that all of your devices are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Locate the cast or mirror option on your computer and check for adjacent devices. The selection may differ based on the model of the gadget. As a result, if you can’t seem to discover it, consult the user handbook.
- Search for your Roku device in the list of available devices to connect to it.
- Allow the devices to connect easily by granting them permission.
- After successfully connecting the devices, you are now mirroring your screen.
- Open Zoom and begin using it regularly.
As you can see, screen mirroring is the easiest possible way to video call or hold meetings via Zoom on your Samsung TV because Zoom App isn’t available on this TV. Moreover, screen recording lets you see all of your phone’s or computer’s displays on the bigger screen, which gives you a better understanding of what’s happening during your call.
Samsung TVs can be used as a display for your PC monitor or laptop
Did you know that Samsung TV can serve as a display for your laptop or desktop computer? To get started, you’ll have to buy an HDMI cable. Amazon sells affordable yet high-quality HDMI cables.
Connect your laptop to your Samsung TV via the HDMI cable. You can designate your TV as a primary or secondary monitor in your laptop’s display settings. Position your webcam on top of your television.
Install Zoom on your laptop and use your TV as a display.
Mirror your screen with the help of MHL Cable
This is a little-known solution in the tech world. An MHL cable allows you to reflect your phone’s screen to your Samsung TV.
An MHL cable has a USB C / Micro USB / Lightning port on one end and an HDMI port on the other. Connect one end of your MHL cable to your phone and the other to the HDMI port on your Samsung TV. The screen of your phone would appear on the TV.
How long is the lifespan of a Samsung TV screen?
Answer: According to Kevin Izatt, a senior product manager for Samsung’s Display business, “the reality is that your screen may last significantly longer than 100,000 hours.”
What causes lines on a Samsung television’s screen?
Answer: When there’s a connectivity or processing difficulty, the possibility of observing vertical lines and ghosting on a Samsung TV increases. In addition, an error may appear if the panel and processor board are not correctly connected.
Why is my Samsung flat-screen TV flickering?
Answer: Poor broadcast signals can cause digital televisions to flicker or freeze, unlike analog televisions. This isn’t a problem with the product; rather, the broadcast signal reception status or, more likely, a cable connection issue with an external device is to blame.
- While Samsung TVs are among the best on the market, none of the apps, including Zoom, are available on Samsung smart TVs.
- So the only way to have your meetings on the big screen is to mirror your phone or computer screen on your Samsung TV.
- You’ll be able to use the various Zoom features with ease while viewing from a large screen in this manner.
- As a result, explore Zoom on Samsung TV and some of the methods discussed in this post to mirror your screen.