The integration of Bluetooth wireless technology into the functionality of smart TVs represents a further step forward in the evolution of the functions offered by these devices. When conducting video chats, listening to music, or watching videos without disturbing those around you, Bluetooth Headphones are also suitable and can be utilized to assist with better hearing.
You have recently purchased a TCL television and are interested to know if it’s possible to connect your Bluetooth headphones to it.
TCL TV has been successful in manufacturing items that are equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology. Thanks to this technology, TCL televisions can now connect to Bluetooth headphones and other Bluetooth devices.
Only TCL’s wireless speakers and smart soundbar are supported by the company’s Bluetooth technology. This applies to TCL devices like the Roku TV model.
Nevertheless, you also have the option of indirectly reconfiguring your Bluetooth device by using the Roku Mobile App. When you activate “private listening” within the app, the Mobile app will automatically pair the headphones with both your mobile device and your TV.
In this post, we will explore whether or not it’s possible to connect your Apple Airpods to your TCL TV, as well as how to link Apple Airpods to Roku TV and Bluetooth devices to TCL Smart TV.
Pros And Cons of a TCL TV
|Decent performance||However, the picture quality isn’t always up to the mark, especially in models that lack backlight technology.|
|Great sound quality||Lack bass.|
|It’s actually 4k if you own a PlayStation or Xbox||The remote doesn’t have an air mouse or anything to scroll tabs|
|TCL Smart TVs are quite affordable.||Not all apps run on this TV and you have to download them from external sources like ES File Manager|
The Step-by-Step Guide to Pairing Your Bluetooth Devices with Your TCL Smart TV (Google TV)
In light of the rapid pace at which most consumer electronics are transitioning to wireless connectivity, more recent generations of smart TVs now come equipped with Bluetooth and WiFi wireless connections.
This wireless connection may be set up in a short amount of time and is simple to manage. TCL TV now supports wireless connections through Bluetooth and WiFi in addition to its previous support for Ethernet.
Your TCL TV will now be able to communicate with additional Bluetooth devices, such as headphones, game controllers, keyboards, mice, and Bluetooth speakers, thanks to this update.
You may set up your Bluetooth device to work with your TCL television by following these instructions if you are unsure how to do so:
- The “home” button should be pressed on your remote, and then “settings” should be selected.
- To reach the “Remote and accessories” section, select the “settings” icon and then navigate to that section.
- After navigating to the “Add accessory” option, you will need to select “OK” on the “Remote and accessories” option.
- After that, click on the “Add accessory” button.
- The TV will now search for accessible Bluetooth devices in the vicinity in order to pair with them and create a list of any nearby devices that are found.
- Make sure that your Bluetooth device is turned on in order for it to be found.
- After the TV has shown you your device, you should press the “choose” button.
- If your gadget is one of those that ask for a pairing request or code, simply press the “OK” button, and it’ll be linked to your TV so that it can communicate with it wirelessly over Bluetooth.
When a Bluetooth device is used for the very first time, it has to be “paired” with another Bluetooth device in order to establish a connection to that device. After that, the two devices would be able to connect to one another on their own.
Is It Possible To Connect My Apple AirPods to a Roku TV Using Bluetooth?
The Apple Airpods are one of the most well-known wireless headphones that use Bluetooth technology and are meant to deliver high-quality sound.
However, due to the fact that they support Bluetooth audio, in addition to being compatible with Apple‘s iPhones and iPads, they can also be used with other electronic devices such as laptops, cellphones, and even smart TVs.
You may have discovered that Apple AirPods are compatible with Smart TVs at this point. However, what about Roku TV? Is Apple AirPods compatible with TCL Roku TV?
There’s a possibility that you won’t be able to connect your Apple Airpods directly to your Roku TV because, in general, they’re unable to connect to any Bluetooth device other than your phone.
You can, however, connect your Apple Airpods to your mobile device with the assistance of The Roku Mobile App and then use The Roku App that is installed on your mobile phone to link to your Roku TV.
After you have properly configured your device, you will be able to enjoy high-quality sound while watching movies, streaming live music, participating in video chats, and listening to audio through your Apple AirPods without interference from the outside world.
Detailed instructions on how to connect Apple AirPods to a Roku TV.
Configuring Apple Airpods to work with your Roku TV may be done quickly and easily through the Roku Mobile App.
Downloading the Roku Mobile App from the appropriate store on your mobile device is all that’s required of you. It will take you fewer than twenty minutes to configure your Apple Airpods so that they’re compatible with your Roku TV.
In the event that you want assistance, the following instructions will walk you through connecting your AirPods to your Roku TV:
- Link your AirPods to your iPhone in order to pair them.
- You need to get the Roku app on your iPhone by downloading and installing it.
- Launch the Roku app on the iPhone you’re using.
- Choose “devices”.
- Choose your “Roku device” from the list, then click “remote” in the area just below the section for the device.
- Choose the “Private Listening” (icon of headphones) option from the menu.
- Launch “control center” and check to see if your AirPods are activated after doing so.
- You’re able to use your Apple AirPods to listen to the audio of a movie that’s being played on a Roku TV device that you own.
While using your Apple Airpods as an audio device, you should always keep your iPhone linked to your Roku TV in order to ensure that your listening experience is private and uninterrupted.
One of the benefits of using this form of connection is that it enables you to connect headphones from different manufacturers that are connected with Bluetooth to your Roku TV.
How do I pair a Bluetooth headset with my TCL Smart TV?
Answer: Follow these steps:
- Bluetooth Devices Connected to My Android TV
- Scroll to the Settings icon using the navigation buttons. To confirm, press OK.
- Scroll down to Remote and Accessories. To confirm, press OK.
- Choose Add Accessory.
- Choose your device from the list.
Is Bluetooth available on TCL televisions?
Answer: TCL TV has Bluetooth and WiFi wireless connections as standard features. This enables your TCL TV to work with other Bluetooth devices, such as headphones, game controllers, keyboards, microphones, and Bluetooth speakers.
Is audio output available on TCL TV?
Answer: TCL televisions all have a 3.5 mm jack for ANALOG AUDIO OUTPUT. You can send analog audio to headphones, a sound bar, or a home receiver using this. It’s worth noting that you might need an adapter cable to go from 3.5mm to RCA L/R audio… Only a few dollars.
- Bluetooth and wireless internet connectivity are now standard features on higher-end smart TV models.
- These features, which are also supported by TCL TV brands, enable the televisions to connect to other Bluetooth devices.
- Regrettably, certain brands, such as Roku TV, have limitations in their products’ Bluetooth wireless connection feature.
- However, if you use the Roku Mobile App, you will be able to connect to other Bluetooth and wireless accessories quickly and easily.